The Interreg VI-A Italy-Slovenia Programme will fund capitalization projects, understood as operations arising from existing cooperation potentials, pilot actions, testing, implementation of existing solutions and transfer of outputs/deliverables in the Programme area.
A Capitalization call (Call No. 01/2022) was published on October 24th, 2022 to develop projects with an ERDF financial size between € 200,000.00 and € 600,000.00 involving beneficiaries from 2014-2020 programming and new beneficiaries. Capitalization projects will presumably start in the second half of 2023. Said call focuses on achieving the following 3 objectives:
1. Enhancing the impact and consolidating 2014-2020 Interreg Italy-Slovenia projects outputs (FOLLOW-UP AND EMPOWERMENT OF OUTPUTS/DELIVERABLES)
- Empowerment of 2014-2020 Interreg ItalySlovenia project output through their follow up and by implementing pilot actions.
2. Transferibility and re-use of 2014-2020 Interreg Italy-Slovenia projects' outputs towards new partners within the Programme area (TRANSFERIBILITY/RE-USE)
- Transfer/Exploitation of outputs/deliverables towards new partners to wider project impact within Programme area
- Re-use of outputs/deliverables and foster the gradual mainstreaming of good practices into local, regional, national and Programme area public policies.
- Creation of new synergies among 2014- 2020 Interreg Italy-Slovenia project partners.
- Building new and reinforcing existing networks at national and regional levels in order to reinforce cross-border and crosssector cooperation.
- Reaching and involving new target groups/type of stakeholders.
3. Provide a better visibility of projects' deliverables (COMMUNICATION/VISIBILITY)
- Disseminating and making the outputs and results generated by 2014-2020 Interreg Italy-Slovenia projects accessible.
- Raising awareness and improve communication of projects’ outputs/results towards stakeholders (considering different types of stakeholders - academic, technical, policy, etc– at different levels –local, regional, national and European scale).
Currently, project proposals received under the Capitalization Call (Call No. 1/2022) are being evaluated.